Wednesday 28 August 2013

Summer Brief - Invention/Discovery Research: Internet - Tim Berners-Lee (My Choice)

When responding to this brief I felt it was important to choose an interesting subject to research from each category, as opposed to three from one, as this will give me a diverse range of information to work with when I decide which subject to talk about in my presentation. 

As graphic designers we are all constantly using the World Wide Web each day to research and find inspiration, as well as many other reasons. Tim Berners-Lee is therefore highly interesting to me, as he has provided us with the necessary tools to me able to carry out all of these actions.

In my research I am going to explore a variety of avenues such as :


  • The life of Tim Berners-Lee
  • His inspiration/the history of his work
  • The evolution of web design
  • Present day inspirational web design
  • Primary research with web designers
  • The future of web
  • The pros and cons of the internet

No comments:

Post a Comment